ocenaudio 2.0.13 Build 6997
Cross-platform audio editor
In addition, Ocenaudio is the ideal tool for people who need to edit and analyze audio files without complications. Ocenaudio also has powerful features that will please more advanced users.
What is more, Ocenaudio is based on Ocen Framework, a powerful library developed to simplify and standardize the development of audio manipulation and analysis applications across multiple platforms.
Furthermore, Ocenaudio is available for all major operating systems: Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. This means you can always rely on Ocenaudio on any computer.
No matter how many files are open, Ocenaudio always remains responsive. Time-consuming tasks (such as opening and saving audio files, or applying effects) run in background, allowing you to work on other files.
- VST plugins support:
- ocenaudio supports VST (Virtual Studio Technology) plugins, giving its users access to numerous effects. Like the native effects, VST effects can use real-time preview to aide configuration.
- Real-time preview of effects:
- Applying effects such as EQ, gain and filtering is an important part of audio editing. However, it is very tricky to get the desired result by adjusting the controls configuration alone: you must listen the processed audio. To ease the configuration of audio effects, ocenaudio has a real time preview feature: you hear the processed signal while adjusting the controls.
- The effect configuration window also includes a miniature view of the selected audio signal. You can navigate on this miniature view in the same way as you do on the main interface, selecting parts that interest you and listening to the effect result in real time.
- Available in version 2 beta7 or higher
- Cross-platform support:
- ocenaudio is available for all major operating systems: Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. Native applications are generated for each platform from a common source, in order to achieve excelent performance and seamless integration with the operating system. All versions of ocenaudio have a uniform set of features and the same graphical interface, so the skills you learn in one platform can be used in the others.
- To assist ocenaudio development, a powerful toolset of audio editing, analysis and manipulation called Ocen Framework was created. ocenaudio is also based on Qt framework, a well known library for cross-platform development.
- Multiselection for delicate editions:
- To speed up complex audio files editing, ocenaudio includes multi-selection. With this amazing tool, you can simultaneously select different portions of an audio file and listen, edit or even apply an effect to them.
- For example, if you want to normalize only the excerpts of an interview where the interviewee is talking, just select them and apply the effect.
- Eficient edition of large files:
- With ocenaudio, there is no limit to the length or the quantity of the audio files you can edit. Using an advanced memory management system, the application keeps your files open without wasting any of your computer's memory. Even in files several hours long, common editing operations such as copy, cut or paste happen almost instantly.