n-Serve is a mac OS X remote control application for Naim’s hard disk player/servers, NaimNet music servers NS01, NS02 and NS0 and the HDX and UnitiServe.
With n-Serve, your entire music collection will be available at your fingertips. You will be able to browse, organize and play the music on your Naim server product.
NOTE: To buy n-Serve via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "n-Serve":
· Create and manage playlists
· Browse library by metadata
· Edit song metadata
· Search for Internet radio stations
· Naim HDX, UnitiServe, NS01, NS02 or NS03 running Version 1.5 software or above
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for NS02 and NS03 additional audio outputs