mp3TrueEdit is a streamlined OS X application that provides one with a quick way to edit MP3 files without any file corruption or audio quality loss.
mp3TrueEdit does not need to decompress and recompress MP3 audio in order to edit it so there is no degradation in quality when saving MP3 files.
It is also designed to prevent any invalid or corrupt audio from being generated when joining or splitting MP3 files so you are not limited to where you can make your audio edits.
Detailed instructions on how to install mp3TrueEdit from a DMG file are available HERE.
NOTE: To buy mp3TrueEdit via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "mp3TrueEdit":
· Fast - Loads a two hour MP3 file in a couple of seconds, much faster than popular waveform editors. Also includes fast and accurate trimming, fade, normalization and other editing operations.
· Save Disk Space and Time - There's no need to decompress and recompress the audio stored in the MP3 files so this avoids having to create large slow loading intermediate files.
· Multiple Undo and Redo - No need to worry about making changes or experimental edits - everything can be undone and redone quickly and easily.
· Add Effects - Quickly and easily fade in, fade out, change volume or normalize any section of an MP3 file. Make any section of audio completely silent or insert new silent sections of audio.
· Easy to Follow Tutorial - Simple task based examples of the best way to use mp3TrueEdit. An informative FAQ that will answer most user's queries. Helpful notes on how to get the best out of your computer’s audio capabilities.
· 15 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a sandboxing issue where the Save As and Export dialogs did not work for some OS X Lion users.