midiChords is a cross-platform MIDI chord VST plugin. midiChords can map any note into 0 or more other notes.
midiChords is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
Here are some key features of "midiChords":
· Keyboard or guitar (generic fretted stringed instrument) view for chord input
· Basic strumming
· Input chords by clicking the keyboard display, MIDI Learn, or by typing intervals/note names directly.
· Chord shapes and keyboard mappings can be saved/loaded as simple text files, displayed in menus on the plugin GUI.
· Copy/Paste chords to other trigger notes.
· Supports multichannel chords: each chord note can be output to any combination of MIDI channels.
· Optional chord name recognition.
· Applies input velocity to the output chord.
· Output can be transposed for playing in other keys.
· Set one chord per MIDI note for 128 different chords (Full mode).
· Use Octave mode to repeat the same 12 chords in every octave.
· Global mode transposes one chord across the whole input range.
· Has 128 internal programs with optional MIDI program change listening.
· Imports Cubase/Nuendo Chorder .xml presets.
· VST host