itDJ is free DJ software for Mac that works with iTunes. Mix tracks, match beats and add effects to your music like a pro.
After mixing and adding effects you can easily enable the itDJ's Auto-DJ and sit back while it does everything for you.
Here are some key features of "itDJ":
- Easily DJ from your iTunes music library - itDJ automatically detects all your tracks and playlists in your iTunes so all you have to do to get started is drop your music into the queue.
- Developed on a Mac for a Mac - Everyone loves the look and feel of mac programs and that's one of the reasons you'll love itDJ.
- Looping and Cueing - Quickly jump from one point to another in a track with cueing or loop part of a track for a solid beat.
- Synthesizer - Play notes in musical keys from various instruments and add some of your own musical creations to the beat with the itDJ synthesizer.
- Dual Channel Beat-remixer - Make your music more aw-aw-aw-awsome by re-re-re-re-reeeemixing a few beats!
- Pitch Lock - Adjust the speed of your music to match beats and avoid having it sound like Alvin and the Chipmunks!
- SFX Pads - Have your favorite 16 sound clips ready to play on the fly with the sound effects pads. Fire up the crowd with a siren or throw in some turntable effects.
- Flanger, Wawah, EQ & Reverb and more! - itDJ comes loaded with sound effects and features that you can use to customize and enhance the playback of your music.
- Beat Detection - itDJ automatically detects beats and the tempo for you so you can seamlessly transition from one track to the next without missing a beat.
- SFX Loop Panel - Let your audience feel the beat by looping your own beats, drum lines or other clips with itDJ's loop panel.
- Auto DJ - Want to enjoy DJ'ed music without having to do the work? Then enable the itDJ's Auto-DJ and sit back while it does everything for you.
- Various assorted bugs fixed, including some crash bugs, and general things not working as they should.
- Be sure to let us know if you have any troubles. And if it crashes, just start itDJ again and click "Send" on the error report window that comes up - that one little report is often the difference between a couple hours and a couple weeks to find and squash the bug.