iZotope's Ozone combines analog modeling with 64-bit digital precision to deliver a complete integrated suite of world-class mastering processors.
Ozone is a complete mastering system in a single integrated plug-in includes eight essential mastering tools: Maximizer, Equalizer, Multiband Dynamics, Multiband Stereo Imaging, Post Equalizer, Multiband Harmonic Exciter, Reverb, and Dithering.
Ozone isn't a collection of plug-ins, it's a single powerful interface that combines all the required mastering tools in one system. This makes it easier to use and to understand the mix-and it sounds better because all processing is done via 64-bit DSP until final output.
It is technically impossible to get this sound quality and resolution by chaining separate plugins together.
From the warm sound of tube-modeled equalizers to the pure transparency of linear phase filters, Ozone provides the tools and the technology you need to deliver top-notch audio masters.
Here are some key features of "Ozone":
· Analog-modeled processing combined with linear phase precision
· Flexible sonic capabilities for adding realistic warmth, bite, punch, and space to your mix
· New IRC III Limiter for louder, fuller masters that preserve crisp transient detail
· Fully-revamped hybrid Reverb module
· Additional Reverb room models and circuit-modeled Exciter modes
· Stereoize feature for widening mono/narrow mixes
· True Envelope peak detection and Detection Circuit filters in the Dynamics module
· Unique Mixed-Phase EQ mode
· Comprehensive preset manager with over 250 professionally-designed presets
· New per-module presets and intelligent module Amount Controls
· User-definable signal routing and extensive automation support
· Optimized for today's low-latency DAW environments
· Individual plug-ins for inserting any of Ozone Advanced's modules as independent plug-ins in your host: EQ, Maximizer, Dynamics, Stereo Imaging, Harmonic Exciter, and Reverb
· Additional controls in nearly every module for greater flexibility and precision
· For example, use the Gain Reduction Trace view to help set the compressor's release time, or watch the Correlation Trace to catch instantaneous phase problems
· All-new Meter Bridge with a full suite of extended audio analysis and visualizations tools within one convenient and configurable window
· Exclusive Meter Tap plug-ins for visually analyzing multiple streams of track and bus audio data
· High-resolution real-time 2D and 3D Spectrogram plots and a real-time, resizable Spectrum Analyzer
· Enhanced Loudness Meters with BS.1770-2, EBU, K-System, True Peak, and RMS options
· Works with Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, WaveLab, GarageBand, Logic, Audition, SONAR, ACID, REAPER, Sound Forge, Peak, Ableton Live, and many others
· Graphics card with Open GL 2.0 support
· Pro Tools 7.4+ (RTAS/AudioSuite), VST, MAS, Audio Unit, DirectX
· 10 days trial
· After 10 days, Ozone will operate in Demo Mode, and will insert silence at regular intervals
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Enhancements and fixes:
· Plug-in formats: Added AAX Native support for Pro Tools 10
· Operating systems: Added Windows 8 support
· Operating systems: Added OS X 10.8 support
· Feature enhancement: Changed wording of "Match From" to "Reference" for the Matching EQ