Insight is a full featured suite of metering audio plug-ins for broadcast and post-production purposes.
Insight includes a variety of tools for metering and track analysis that will help you monitor of the changes during mixing and mastering, as well as during troubleshooting problematic mixes.
With Insight, sound engineers will be able to keep track of all important data such as surround mix, mono, stereo in an intuitive window.
Here are some key features of "Insight":
· Unique Spectrogram
· Meter Taps
· Loudness and True Peak Metering
· Surround Scope
· Stereo Vectorscope
· Spectrum Analyzer
· Highly customizable
· RTAS, AAX, AudioSuite, VST, VST3, Audio Unit, DirectX host
· For the first 10 days after installation, Insight will run in Trial mode, which offers full functionality.
· After 10 days, Insight will revert to Demo mode. In Demo mode, Insight’s meters will no longer register.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added Buffer Size selection to the General Options tab to help users optimize performance.
· Added option to enable and disable the sending of Loudness Automation data to your DAW.
· Please note: This feature is now disabled by default to prevent unnecessary entries in a DAW's Undo history. However, users can easily enable the feature anytime they wish from the Levels tab in the Options menu.
Other changes and fixes:
· Various stability improvements