Insight is a full featured suite of metering audio plug-ins for broadcast and post-production purposes.
Insight includes a variety of tools for metering and track analysis that will help you monitor of the changes during mixing and mastering, as well as during troubleshooting problematic mixes.
With Insight, sound engineers will be able to keep track of all important data such as surround mix, mono, stereo in an intuitive window.
Here are some key features of "Insight":
- Unique Spectrogram
- Meter Taps
- Loudness and True Peak Metering
- Surround Scope
- Stereo Vectorscope
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Highly customizable
- RTAS, AAX, AudioSuite, VST, VST3, Audio Unit, DirectX host
- For the first 10 days after installation, Insight will run in Trial mode, which offers full functionality.
- After 10 days, Insight will revert to Demo mode. In Demo mode, Insight’s meters will no longer register.
- Feature enhancements:
- Plug-in formats: Added support for 64-bit AAX for Pro Tools 11
- Please note: This update no longer supports 32-bit AAX. Customers accustomed to using 32-bit AAX in Pro Tools 10 can instead use the RTAS plug-in format without any degradation in audio quality. For your convenience, any session saved with the 32-bit AAX version of Insight will automatically open with RTAS.
- Presets: Updated presets to reflect latest BS.1770-3 loudness standards
- Other changes and fixes:
- Fix: Addressed an issue with intermittent hangs in Digital Performer 8.01