iSonics is a simple audio converter that provides support for encoding audio files into popular formats such as MP3, AAC, MP2, ALAC, FLAC, WAV, WMA, OGG Vorbis or AC3.
iSonics is also able to display and edit the files metadata (can search for cover images online).
Furthermore, iSonics can import entire CDs directly, thus reducing the processing time.
Here are some key features of "iSonics":
· View and edit the metadata of audio files
· Quickly download cover images from Discogs
· Provides advanced options for certain audio formats (AC3, MP3 and FLAC)
· Can automatically send the converted files to iTunes
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added metadata support for AIFF
· Added RF64 header for .wav encoding.
· Fixed issue adding files to iTunes.
· Changed possible gap times for merging files.