iScream allows you to record audio from line-in, microphone or any other input audio device.
You can save the recorded audio to WAV, MP3 and AAC. You need to click the dock icon to start recording and click on it once again to stop.
How to record:
· Open Preferences. For it right click on dock icon and select Preferences in appeared menu.
· Select input device for recording
· Select desired output format, its seetings, output folder and other settings.
· To start recording click on dock icon. Dock icon will be changed and record will start.
· To stop recording click on dock icon again.
· Also, recording can be started/stoppend from menubar or by shortcut (if these options was specified)
· By default recorded files are saved to "Documents/Recorded by MediaHuman". You can change it in the Preferences.
· 60Mb of free hard drive space