iPod Access allows you to transfer MP3 files from your iPod to your computer. When copying, you can keep the MP3s organized by artist/album.
Full iPod backups can be achieved quickly and easily by deselecting the "Copy Over Originals" option when copying all songs.
Here are some key features of "iPod Access":
· Support for non-Roman characters (including Japanese)
· Easy to use interface
· Instant listing of all iPod songs
· Playlist Support
· Playlist Cloning into iTunes
· Add songs directly to the iTunes Library
· AAC file support (including iTunes Music store songs)
· Audible.com support
· Song Navigation by Artist/Album or Composer/Album
· Copy songs organized by Artist/Album or Composer/Album
· Single button sequential backups
· Attempts to recover songs from iPods with a damaged database.
· Play songs directly from the iPod
· Support for PC formatted Hard drives
· File renaming on copy and backup
· Support for Multiple iPods
· Fast and secure payment processing.
· iTunes 7.3 or later for iTunes integration.
· iPod Software v1.2 or higher.
· Only 5 songs may be copied at a time
· The Backup function is disabled
· The Recover Songs function is disabled
· Playlist Cloning into iTunes is disabled
· Only 5 songs may be added to iTunes at a time.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed crash in registration on 10.3.9 Panther
· Improved error handling.