iMIDIProbe is a Mac OS X app that provides professional monitoring of MIDI events.
iMIDIProbe dupicates the MIDIProbe SmartPhone app functionality.
NOTE: To buy iMIDIProbe via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "iMIDIProbe":
· View up to 300,000 MIDI events on-screen.
· Fast scrolling.
· Unique sounds for event arrival, matched MIDI events and port changes.
· Track four or more MIDI events per millisecond.
· Track and log MIDI activity while in the background.
· Activity color coded on screen by user-controlled colors.
· Hex, decimal, text, and SysEx display formats.
· Regular expressions for matching and excluding MIDI events.
· Event matching while port onor off-line.
· Supports full, unlimited event logging to text file.
· Works with all iOS supported MIDI hardware and apps.
· Remembers settings across port disconnections.