fre:ac 20141005 Snapshot
A free audio converter for your Mac
fre:ac comes with support for numerous audio formats like MP4, M4A, MP3, Ogg, FLAC, AAC, WMA and more.
Furthermore, fre:ac enables its users to easily modify metadata info for each loaded file.
- User friendly interface
- Support for numerous audio formats
- Metadata editor
- CD ripper
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Messed up sound when decoding Ogg Vorbis files in parallel mode
- Problems related to writing chapter marks to FLAC and Ogg files (including Opus and Speex)
- Incompatibility of the 32 bit Windows version with certain CPUs (at least Athlon 64 X2, but possibly others as well)
- Failure to detect number of CPU cores on PowerMacs and FreeBSD