Simply put, Corona is a 32 and 64-bit synth for Audio Units and VST hosts.
Corona comes with 3 VA + WAVE oscillators, up to 14 combine modes between oscillators resulting in extensive timbres, 8 destination matrix modulations, 3 LFOs, 3 ADSR envelopes, unison, chorus, delay and limiter effects with high-quality sound and analog modeled filters using a straightforward and an easy-to-use interface.
Here are some key features of "Corona":
· 3 Oscillators (sine, saw, triangle, PWM, square, parabolic, noise) with random phase.
· Oscillator combination using operators with 12 phase mode algorithms and 16 detune mode
· Oscillator WAV and SF2 loading capabilities, including a factory wave bank.
· Analog modeled oscillator drift.
· Analog modeled oscillator leakage.
· 32 steps arpeggiator with MIDI out, 10 modes, 3 trigger types, 4 octaves range, velocity
· mix, bipolar swing, 13 clock sync types, editing and preset management.
· 7 Resonant filters with bipolar drive, key tracking, 9 shaping modes, pre/post volume ADSR
· ADSR for amplitude, filter and modulation with 5 curve types.
· 3 LFOs with host time sync (vibrato, filter, modulation) and 12 waveform types with
· Unison with voice octaving, stereo spread and voice detune and Super Saw mode.
· 5 velocity curves (hard, normal, soft, fixed 100, fixed 127).
· Dual pitch bend with linking.
· Modulation matrix.
· 128 patch memories per bank and bank browser.
· Two poly/mono/legato modes.
· Built-in chorus, panning and limiter effects.
· Mouse wheel support for knobs, sliders and LCD menus.
· AU/VST hosts
· Active preset will not be restored after a project is reloaded.
· Preset position and bank will not be restored after a project is reloaded.
· Programs can't be stored or exported.
· Parameter automation is not available.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New envelope curve type: RC (Analog Style). Check Manual > Envelope section.
· Vibrato Depth values behave correctly with Mod Matrix destination amount.
· Mod Matrix Envelope Speed behaves correctly with modulation wheel.