Xtreme Mapping was designed for simplifying your work with the Native Instruments' Traktor DJ software. Xtreme Mapping is basically an advanced editor of MIDI controller mappings.
Long and extenuating sessions to configure your hardware are now a thing of the past since Xtreme Mapping makes this easier than ever with a set of convenient features.
Xtreme Mapping can edit any generic MIDI mapping made with Traktor (version 1.2.4 or later) and Traktor 2 (any version).
NOTE: To buy Xtreme Mapping via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Xtreme Mapping":
· Keyboard and full undo/redo support
· Drag-and-drop between different TSI files
· Textual description of modifiers and parameters
· Mapping wizards for most common set of mappings
· Filters to narrow the set of mappings in the window
· Resizable and customizable user interface
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added support for Traktor 2.6.0 and Kontrol Z2
· fixed bug affecting Hotcue type modifiers
· fixed support for Unicode comments