HourGlass is a cross-platform, textural and granular synthesis processor that will enable you to enhance your tracks.
HourGlass can also be used as a sampling tool, and allows users to rely on audio fragments to generate textures.
HourGlass is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
- Fixes for various issues introduced in the remote controlling system (some issues are probably still left, the remote controls code was rewritten since 1.3.0 to internally use OSC messages, even for MIDI)
- Status error messages no longer end up showing only “Should not see this” ;)
- If the fragment voices get starved (due to extreme Fragment rate and Fragment length settings), this no longer causes an error status message but rather it is indicated in the performance meter (lower bar in the transport panel) in red color
- VST plugin scanner program now communicates its results back in a different way that hopefully fixes some issues, especially on OS-X.
- Default sample start and end markers now restored, if they have been set for a particular sound file
- Action (available only for remote controlling) that moves the sample playback range now behaves nicer