XTS1 is a cross-platform virtual synthesizer that will allow you to create amazing sounds with just a few controls.
XTS1 provides analog saw, pulse and digital phase modulation for FM-ish sounds. All in one synthesizer.
XTS1 is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows.
Here are some key features of "XTS1":
· Windows/Mac OS X compatible
· 32-voice virtual synthesizer
· 32 presets
· 3 dynamic waveforms: (1) saw to sin, (2) pulse width and (3) phase modulated
· Chorus, Noise and vibrato
· Multi-mode filter cutoff, q and drive
· Poly/legato/mono and glide mode
· Master envelope
· Filter envelope
· Waveform envelope (saw to sin, pulse width, pm amount)
· Velocity: vol, pan, waveform, cutoff, filter-sustain, noise level
· LFO: vol, pan, cutoff, waveform. Freerun mode with tempo-sync.
· Pitch bend
· VST host