WireTap Studio is an OS X application that enables you to easily convert your audio recordings to MP3, QuickTime, AAC, WAVE or other compatible formats.
WireTap Studio features a build-in lossless audio editor and also helps you manage all of your recoding through the library.
Here are some key features of "WireTap Studio":
· record anything
· organize your recordings
· audio Unit effects support
· professional quality effects
· QuickTime 7.0 or later
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a crash that could occur during license renewal. (#6738)
· Fixed a UI state issue after stopping a recording session. (#6771)
· Fixed scheduled sessions. (#6727)
· Can now record all system audio on 10.8. (#6504)
· Now signed with Developer ID to conform with gatekeeper. (#6505)