Streamlined and full-featured audio processing utility for rapid sound editing, mastering and restoration tasks
Note: In order to use the WaveLab trial version, you will first need to request a trial license. Please note that USB-eLicenser is required to activate the trial.
WaveLab is a powerful cross-platform audio application designed to provide the most advanced tools for editing, mastering and restoration audio tracks.
With WaveLab, you get an impressive set of tools for sample-accurate stereo and multi-track audio editing.
Moreover, WaveLab is a versatile tool that gives you access to everything you need for professional mastering.
- Speaker management for monitoring several loudspeaker setups
- Comprehensive audio analysis suite and metering functions
- Track-based effects, master effect section and master section
- Powerful clip-based Audio Montage for stereo or multi-track projects
- Supports audio files with up to 384kHz in 24-bit quality
- Unlimited undo/red, powerful batch processing and archiving features
- Advanced editing toolset with high-resolution zooming
- Intuitive marker system and master transport panel for fast project navigation
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- WaveLab 8.5.20 provides full compatibility with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Record at playback cursor position has been reintroduced.
- WaveLab now prompts a message when the user tries to save a locked/protected project.