WaveTaper R8 is a Mac OS X audio recorder, which was draws heavily on the ideas of Analogue Reel-to-Reel recorders.
NOTE: To buy WaveTaper R8 via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "WaveTaper R8":
· A simple, sleek, 8 track audio recorder.
· Record and Play to and from R.A.M (No disk streaming!)
· Has a custom sound character.
· Reel-to-Reel Tape Behaviors (Scrub - Play / FF / RW)
· Up to 8 Stereo / Mono Tracks
· Compressor & Eq per channel
· Load Wav / MP3 / AAC / M4A / MP3
· Bounce to Wav / Aiff [16/24-Bit]
· Load and Save Mixer and Mixer Channel Presets to share!
· Save self contained 8 Track Projects to share easily!
· Support for multi-channel audio interfaces/ Or Core Audio Aggregate Device
· Simple and easy to use!
· Limited functionality.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed : Bug with multi output sound cards which change channel count at diffrent sample rates.
· Watched : Mixer preset stoping audio
· Fixed : all audio memory freed on creation of a new project!