WavePad is an intuitive OS X batch sound editor that enables you to make and edit music, voices and various audio recordings.
WavePad easy to use interface helps you cut, copy and paste recording on your original track. In addition, WavePad's Effects menu enables you to add audio effects like noise reduction, echo and amplification.
The WavePad app also comes with audio restoration features such as click pop removal and noise reduction.
WavePad supports numerous audio formats like mp3, wav, flac, ogg, vox, gsm, real audio, au, aif, and others.
Here are some key features of "WavePad":
· Sound editing functions
· Numerous built-in audio effects
· Batch processing supports up to 32000 files
· Spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text-to-speech) tools
· Autotrim and voice activated recording
· Supports sample rates from 6000 to 96000Hz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed 'Paste mix' button does not work
· Fixed shortcut key 'Ctrl+1' and Ctrl+2' is not working for mark first position and mark second position respectively.
· Fixed sound stops when you move to bookmark
· Fixed cursor is not moved to new position while clip is playing and you click on timeline, It does not scrub while dragging from the time line
· Fixed bookmark tooltips blink and cursor does not update while playing
· Fixed cursor appears slightly back before selection while select by scrolling to the left
· Done display decibel markers for mono view
· Done amplitude scanner
· Done not all toolbar items show their keyboard shortcuts
· Done [Region Dialog] Show the selected region in the waveform window when selecting items
Reasons why this program is marked as ad-supported:
· Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to download or install software or components (NCH Software internet browser toolbar) that the program does not require to fully function