The Wave Shredder plug-in can be used as a backbone for injecting madness to your tracks. Wave Shredder consists of a collection of destructive processors: Rate Reducer, Zero-time Gate, Waveform Cut and Fold, Chopper and Bit Crusher.
Rate Reducer is a zero-order hold rate reducer. Zero-time Gate makes input signal to zero immediately when the signal level falls the threshold. Zero-time Chopper plays the inverse of Gate.
Cut and Fold section truncates under zero signal to zero, and in fold mode, the section put inverse truncated signal instead of truncation. Bit Crusher reduces signal's resolution.
Here are some key features of "Wave Shredder":
· Tool set for destroying sound
· Zero-order hold rate reducer
· Zero-time Gate
· Zero-time Chopper w/auto-gain
· Waveform Cut&fold
· Bit crusher [0.0-24.0 bits]
· AU/VST host
· Demo mode plugins put silence once every 30 seconds.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Stereo Imager D: wrong angle of phase display.
· All Plug-ins: A/B Comparison.
· Invisible Limiter: Unity Gain Monitoring feature to concentrate on sound difference in limiting.