Voxengo Elephant is a mastering limiter plug-in for professional music production applications. The most remarkable feature of this signal limiter is its ultimate transparency. Elephant brings sound limiting and loudness maximization without any audible "pumping" effects.
Elephant is a highly competitive plug-in for mastering applications: it features a variety of limiter modes that can be deeply customized, and a comprehensive set of level metering tools. Elephant's built-in linear-phase oversampling is a new standard in quality peak limiting and loudness maximization.
Elephant limiter can be used for mastering and mixing of both stereo and multi-channel music and sound material, at any standard sample rate.
Elephant, also featuring a DC offset filter, and a high-quality bit-depth converter with an optional noise-shaping, allows you to finish your music and audio productions with a spark.
Here are some key features of "Voxengo Elephant":
· Transparent signal limiting action
· Optional release stage
· Waveform graph view
· Channel grouping
· Preset manager
· Contextual hint messages
· 10 predefined limiter modes
· Noise-shaped bit-depth converter
· Stereo and multi-channel processing
· Up to 8x linear-phase oversampling
· Undo/redo history
· All sample rates support
· Limiter mode editor
· DC offset removal filter
· Internal channel routing
· 64-bit floating point processing
· A/B comparisons
· 22 ms compensated processing latency
· Audio host application that conforms to the VST or AudioUnit plug-in specification.
· Processing output is muted for a moment every 45 seconds.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· DC filter issue with oversampling switch fixed.
· Occasional crashes with oversampling enabled fixed.