Voxengo Elephant 4.1
Transparent mastering limiter (loudness maximizer) that features a great flexibility and a very clean sound.
Elephant is a highly competitive plug-in for mastering applications: it features a variety of limiter modes that can be deeply customized, and a comprehensive set of level metering tools. Elephant's built-in linear-phase oversampling is a new standard in quality peak limiting and loudness maximization.
Elephant limiter can be used for mastering and mixing of both stereo and multi-channel music and sound material, at any standard sample rate.
Elephant, also featuring a DC offset filter, and a high-quality bit-depth converter with an optional noise-shaping, allows you to finish your music and audio productions with a spark.
- Transparent signal limiting action
- Optional release stage
- Waveform graph view
- Channel grouping
- Preset manager
- Contextual hint messages
- 10 predefined limiter modes
- Noise-shaped bit-depth converter
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Up to 8x linear-phase oversampling
- Undo/redo history
- All sample rates support
- Limiter mode editor
- DC offset removal filter
- Internal channel routing
- 64-bit floating point processing
- A/B comparisons
- 22 ms compensated processing latency
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Extended the input gain range to +24 dB.
- Extended the output gain range to -15 dB.
- Made the "Eval" switch to not affect the output statistics.
- Extended the "Release Shape" range to 2, offers an extreme punch and "hardness", via an idealized S-curve release shape.