Drumformer is an audio plug-in designed to be a comprehensive solution for the broadest range of sound processing tasks, allowing you to easily implement almost any dynamics processing idea you may have.
Drumformer can operate in broadband, 2-band and 3-band modes, with each band having compressor-expander and saturation modules. The sound of the compressor can be defined as “gluey with a ping”, because it instantly creates a “tight and glued together” sound while masterfully emphasizing the transients.
The saturation module offers you a choice between six saturation modes, each having a smooth sound and differing harmonic content.
Drumformer will positively enhance your professional toolset and may help you produce even better recordings faster.
Here are some key features of "Voxengo Drumformer":
· Broadband, 2- and 3-band operation
· Broadband gate module
· External side-chain capability
· Internal channel routing
· Up to 8x oversampling
· Undo/redo history
· All sample rates support
· 3-band compressor/expander
· Parametric equalizer
· Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer
· Channel grouping
· 64-bit floating point processing
· A/B comparisons
· 16 ms compensated processing latency
· 3-band saturation module with 6 modes
· Output clipper module
· Stereo and multi-channel processing
· Mid/side processing
· Preset manager
· Contextual hint messages
· Audio host app that conforms to the AudioUnit or VST plugin specification
· 32- and 64-bit Intel processor (2 GHz dual-core or faster)
· At least 1 GB of RAM
· Processing output is muted for a moment every 45 seconds.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The EQ curve is now hidden when the equalizer is set to "Off".
· A crash when loading some routing presets was fixed.