An innovative audio plugin that lets you automate the volume of any signal in a flexible way
Using the unique waveform drawing tool, you can construct your own modulation curves in a very intuitive manner.
Accurate and hard synced cuts to your audio signal can be done just as well as long evolving transitions.
Small corrections, modifying the volume shape of any input signal, such as isolating, fading or muting a piece from a drumloop, can all be done in a second.
VolumeShaper also makes an excellent tremolo unit, or can provide the typical effect of sidechain compression. Its sidechain presets give a good start.
- Creative Modulation Tool: Create complex volume modulations with ease.
- Unique Waveform Drawing Capabilities: Construct your own modulation curves in a very intuitive manner. Waveforms can be easily drawn using soft or hard breakpoints, thus producing gentle transitions or sharp bends in the waveform. The unique drawing tool is similar to professional graphics/vector software, and allows you to draw with impressive precision and unparalleled ease.
- Customized Waveforms: Up to 10 customized waveforms can be stored and used in VolumeShaper's LFO.
- LFO Speed: LFO speed can be set free-running from 0.02 Hz to 5.24 kHz. It can also be set in rhythmic units synced to the host sequencer, from a fast 1/128 note modulation up to 32 bars.
- User Friendly Buttons: Reverse the waveform, move it in any direction, or randomize it. Select from a list of default waveforms, or copy and paste between waveforms, including presets.
- Complete Parameter Control via Automation: Absolutely everything in VolumeShaper 2 can be automated. Even the shape of the modulating waveform can be automated, and breakpoint movements can be recorded and played back. And if you want to use more than four modulation curves in a song, you can automate the LFO to switch between them.
- Exceptional Sound Quality: VolumeShaper computes the audio at a per-sample basis; the LFO is interpolated with linear or, for the audiophile, cubic interpolation. The plugin's LFOs will always stay in sync, even when you make tempo changes in your host software, or jump ahead to different parts of your track.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.1.4
- Fixed some small bugs
- Reduced CPU usage
- Made the UI behave smoother