VirtualSoundStage is a cross-platform audio plug-in that enables you to efficiently place individual digital instruments on a 2D field.
VirtualSoundStage aims to help composers bring more depth to sample productions by using VSS. VirtualSoundStage also takes into account the fact that every single point of a room sounds differently.
VirtualSoundStage is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "VirtualSoundStage":
· Air Absorption Filter
· Input Offset Section
· Position-specific Early Reflections
· Position by drag`n Drop
· Works as both insert and send effect
· Distance and direction controls
· Decca-Tree microphone setup
· VST32 / VST64 / AU32 / AU64 / RTAS host