Up-Synth is an OS X virtual synth plug-in for creating electronic music. Up-Synth comes with hundreds of master presets for you to use in your electro music productions.
Up-Synth is very easy-to-use and does not require any special knowledge about making music.
Here are some key features of "Up-Synth":
· Master controls - Easily control all the layers
· Spatializer - Control panning and sound width
· Delay / Reverb effect
· Access to over 150 master presets
· 6 Filters types - Several types and flavor of frequency filters
· Arpeggiator - Design your pattern, choose your speed, style, etc.
· Trancegate - Cut, Hash, Pump, Gate your layer with the TranceGate.
· Polyphonic - 128 voices at a time
· Layering - 4 sample generators
· Portamento - Poly or Monophonic, with beat-sync adjustable slope
· Master and per layer pitch tuning.
· AU / VST host
· 1.5 Ghz processor
· 2Gb of Ram
· 1024-768 monitor
· Runs for 4 minutes with all features enabled.