UltraMixer is an audio mixing application that has been developed by DJs in order to meet all their needs.
UltraMixer does not only provide a wide range of features and functions, but also offers an intuitive and organized interface.
As a result, UltraMixer will prove to be a great solution if you need to play music for your guests or clients without putting much effort in it.
Here are some key features of "UltraMixer":
· Online CD-title query (CDDB).
· Monitoring over headhones.
· Multi-soundcard support.
· 3 Band EQ.
· Volume Crossfader.
· Adjustable fading modes.
· Automatic mixing.
· PowerPC 1,2GHz
· 256 MB RAM (512 MB recommended)
· Java (JRE) 1.5.x or later.
· multi-channel sound card recommended
· 60 minutes sessions.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· new: [FileArchive] Automatic scrolling in FileArchive tree when drag'n'drop groups.
· new: [Other] Automatic recognition of order number when activating UltraMixer.
· changed: [User Interface] "Add Tracks": use last used directory in file chooser.
· fixed: [Preferences] It's not possible to use multiple sound devices in UltraMixer Basic.
· fixed: [User Interface] YouTube Downloader doesn't work anymore.