UNVEIL is a real-time, de-mixing based plug-in that allows attenuating or boosting reverb components within a mixed signal of any channel count, including mono sources, as well as modifying reverb characteristics.
In addition to this, UNVEIL allows the user to bring the key features of a recording into focus, or move them to the background, by attenuating or boosting perceptionally less important signal components.
Based on our proprietary, artificial intelligence based MAP (Mixed-Signal Audio Processing) technology, UNVEIL allows fixing previously unusable location audio and dialog, tightening up live music recordings, removing reverb and “mud” from musical signals, as well as creative sound design.
· Intel CPU with at least 2 Cores
· AU host
· Internet Connection for Software Activation
· Saving presets is disabled
· Stops after 20 minutes
· Saving settings is disabled
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Now also supports 64bit operation as VST on Windows systems.
· For the AAX Plug-In, AudioSuite Preview functionality is now enabled for ProTools version 10.3.3 and above.
· Improved compatibility with Apple Final Cut Pro X.
· The RTAS plug-in now supports EuCon in ProTools.
· Mac: Authorization now valid system-wide.
· Mac: Authorizer app now launches on install.
· Increased time-out and removed nag screens for the free trial version.