UAD Powered Plug-Ins is a collection of advanced analog hardware emulation audio plug-ins available for both OS X and Windows.
The UAD Powered Plug-Ins are powered by Universal Audio's DSP accelerator hardware. The plug-ins provide music enthusiasts with unique analog sound quality.
In order to run the UAD Powered Plug-Ins, an Apollo High-Resolution Audio Interface and UAD-2 DSP Accelerator hardware are required.
- New UAD-2 Plug-Ins from Direct Development Partner:
- ENGL Amplifier Plug-Ins Bundle by Brainworx
- ENGL E646 VS Limited Edition by Brainworx
- ENGL E765 Retro Tube by Brainworx
- Brainworx bx_tuner by Brainworx
- New Console Feature for Apollo and Apollo 16:
- Console session tempo can be specified in Console Settings window for UAD plug-ins that use tempo sync
- Other Changes:
- (Ocean Way Studios) Plug-in settings are properly recalled when used in Apollo Console
- Resolved issue preventing operation of Apollo & UAD-2 Satellite at FireWire 800 speeds on some systems