TubeDriver is a cross-platform audio plug-in that emulates the classic analog tube amplifiers.
· PHASE - Flip phase of output signal.
· Pre EQ - High Pass, Peak, Shelf and resonant Low Pass filters.
· BIAS - Determines saturation characterization.
· BYPASS - Switch TubeDriver in bypass mode.
· MONO - Switch TubeDriver in mono mode - process Left Input, output Left and Right.
· DRIVE -Determines the amount of gain applied by the tube stage.
· VOLUME - Output level. When light OVER - decrease VOLUME value.
· BOOST - 12 db boost gain applied by the tube stage.
· DRIFT - Determines the amount of amplifier's parameter drift.
· NOISE - Noise level.
· SAMPLERATE - Internal plugin SampleRate in realtime (control of oversampling).
· MAX ON RENDER - SampleRate in Render (Mixdown) mode of VST host:
· if OFF - SampleRate in Render (Mixdown) mode of VST host same as in realtime.
· if ON - SampleRate always have a maximum value in Render (Mixdown) mode of VST host.
TubeDriver is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
· AU / VST host