TrackSpacer is a cross-platform audio plug-in that performs multiband automatic equalization on a channel for creating space in the mix for an instrument or any audio.
Using sidechain, TrackSpacer analyzes the audio frequency of your tracks, then subtracts those frequencies where TrackSpacer is inserted with the help of a 32-band EQ.
Simply put, TrackSpacer reduces the frequency of a track in order to give room / space to another.
· VST, AudioUnit, 32bits and 64 bits, RTAS (protools 10.7 and later) host
· DAW with sidechain functionality.
· 1Gb of RAM and 1GHz processor.
· No automation.
· Parameters not saved when saving the project.
· Audio watermark every 40 seconds.