The Anvil 2.0.1
Audio plugin which emulates a hardware three channels tube preamplifier for guitar designed by Andy Zeugs
The Anvil has three completely independent channels, with different signal paths and separate tonestack controls, to maximize its versatility.
The Clean channel is inspired by the classic Californian circuits and provides crystal clear tones even at high gain settings. The Rhythm channel has a hot-rodded British character, varying from mild crunch to hi-gain distortion. The Lead channel provides super-tight metal tones, retaining accuracy and responsiveness even at very high gain settings.
Every single component on the signal path of the real analog circuit has been took into account and modeled in the best possible way to match the original sound, keeping an eye to CPU performances and real-time playability at the same time.
The Anvil is meant to be used as a guitar preamplifier for live playing and jamming, tracking or mixing inside hosts capable of VST or AU Plug-Ins support.
- Dynamic 12AX7 / ECC83 coupled triode stages analog modeling
- Three channels: clean, rhythm and lead, each with fully separated controls
- Mono / Stereo processing support
- Selectable oversampling rate (up to 8x)
- Global input / output level controls
- Double precision (64 bit) floating point mathematical model
- Fully automatable controls
- Zero latency
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed memory leaks
- Minor GUI refinements