Life is full of interruptions. How many times have you realized that your headphones are silent because you’d forgotten to un-pause iTunes?
Take Five is very easy to use application designed to automatically fade your music back in after 5 minutes.
Never again let a call from your Mom, lolcat videos or visits from your boss put your music on permanent pause. When it comes to your music, silence is not golden.
NOTE: To buy Take Five via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Take Five":
· Launch the app to start pausing your tunes for 5 minutes
· Quickly change pause time from seconds up to 30 minutes
· Take Five supports iTunes, Ecoute, Pulsar, Radium, Rdio & Spotify
· Click Take Five’s dock icon to pause/play anytime throughout the day
· Instantly resume music by sliding timer to 0 or clicking album art
· Hot key prefs to play/pause, show/hide iTunes & start/stop the timer
· Preferences to adjust the default timer from 1 to 30 minutes
· Option to display track info when changing in iTunes
· Beautiful, minimal interface won’t get in the way while you work
· Soft fade in when audio restarts
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Take Five can now control music in Sonora
· Redesigned preferences screen
· Various minor bug fixes