TB ReelBus is an analog tape recording simulator that aims at accurate simulation of all properties related to tape, including its frequency and level dependent saturation, inter-modulation effects, bias dependencies, tape hiss, asperity noise, wow and flutter, and clipping of electronic circuitry.
TB ReelBus is especially suitable for bus processing (including the master bus) to subtly sweeten and enhance the sound.
At the moment, TB ReelBus features 7 preset recorder simulations, which can be adjusted individually by offsetting the tape hiss, asperity noise, amount of spectrum and saturation processing, and alike.
Here are some key features of "TB ReelBus":
· Very low-latency processing (only 4 samples delay) as a result of analog design
· Support of all sampling rates from 44.1 up to 192 kHz
· Adjustable record level with auto level makeup option
· Accurate simulation of existing reel-to-reel recorders with different tape speeds
· Adjustable tape hiss and asperity noise levels
· Adjustable tape spectrum and tape saturation
· Adjustable wow and flutter strength
· Option to amplify bias strength for overbiasing
· Simulation of both tape saturation as well as analog circuitry clipping
· Calibrated analog VU meters
· Each and every processing element carefully modeled after analog circuits and filters
· Based on the VST 2.4 specification to allow compatibility with virtually all host programs
· VST 2.4 or AU host
· Parameter communication between the plugin and the host is disabled.
· The settings will not be stored with your audio project by the host program.
· Parameter automation may not work appropriately for trial versions.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed GUI redraw issue for preset selection in some hosts.
· Improved bounce behavior in Logic Pro.
· Inclusion of a new tape model