TB ReelBus 3.0.5
Analog tape simulation plugin carefully modeled after legendary Japanese and Swiss reel-to-reel recorders
TB ReelBus is especially suitable for bus processing (including the master bus) to subtly sweeten and enhance the sound.
At the moment, TB ReelBus features 7 preset recorder simulations, which can be adjusted individually by offsetting the tape hiss, asperity noise, amount of spectrum and saturation processing, and alike.
- Very low-latency processing (only 4 samples delay) as a result of analog design
- Support of all sampling rates from 44.1 up to 192 kHz
- Adjustable record level with auto level makeup option
- Accurate simulation of existing reel-to-reel recorders with different tape speeds
- Adjustable tape hiss and asperity noise levels
- Adjustable tape spectrum and tape saturation
- Adjustable wow and flutter strength
- Option to amplify bias strength for overbiasing
- Simulation of both tape saturation as well as analog circuitry clipping
- Calibrated analog VU meters
- Each and every processing element carefully modeled after analog circuits and filters
- Based on the VST 2.4 specification to allow compatibility with virtually all host programs
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Mitigated a Cubase bug that could cause a crash when scanning plugins
- Removed power on/off dependency on soft bypass
- Fixed VU meter lights on Windows XP