TB HumRemover helps you create ground loops and clean-up the great performance of AC hum.
With TB HumRemove you can capture almost perfectly performances and avoid signals that contain that annoying humming or buzzing sounds.
Normally, these sounds render the current recording unusable. Ground loops are often very difficult to completely avoid and hence signal processing solutions to reduce the loudness of these undesirable signal components often provide benefits to clean up the signal.
TB HumRemover can reduce the loudness of such unwanted signals. All it needs from you is to tune its very sharp filters to the frequencies you want to remove, and the amount of attenuation you prefer.
Here are some key features of "TB HumRemover":
· Zero-latency processing, allowing for studio and live operation
· Support of all sampling rates from 11 to 192 kHz
· Adjustable low-frequency rumble cutoff filter frequency
· Adjustable hum frequency between 45 and 65 Hz
· Very sharply tuned filters to allow precise removal of hum
· Adjustable number of hum harmonics and hum attenuation
· Based on the VST 2.4 specification to allow compatibility with virtually all host programs
· VST 2.4 or AU host
· 1 GHz or higher processor
· Parameter communication between the plugin and the host is disabled.
· The settings will not be stored with your audio project by the host program.
· Parameter automation may not work appropriately for trial versions.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added check marks to drop-down menus
· Added control and alt key modifiers to lock x/y-only movement for nodes
· Added snap to zero functionality for nodes
· Various GUI redraw CPU complexity reductions
· Slightly increased font size in almost all plugins for better readability on high-resolution screens