TB Gate lets you easily recreate the legendary, well-known gated reverb with the reverb and the TB Gate of your choice.
TB Gate is exactly what its name suggests: a very functional and simple to use gate.
Here are some key features of "TB Gate":
· Zero-latency processing, allowing for studio and live operation
· Support of all sampling rates from 11 to 192 kHz
· Fully adjustable attack, hold and release times
· Signal level detector with adjustable band-pass filter
· Based on the VST 2.4 specification to allow compatibility with virtually all host programs
· VST 2.4 or AU host
· 1 GHz or higher processor
· Parameter communication between the plugin and the host is disabled.
· The settings will not be stored with your audio project by the host program.
· Parameter automation may not work appropriately for trial versions.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added check marks to drop-down menus
· Added control and alt key modifiers to lock x/y-only movement for nodes
· Added snap to zero functionality for nodes
· Various GUI redraw CPU complexity reductions
· Slightly increased font size in almost all plugins for better readability on high-resolution screens