TB FlX 3.0.5
Dynamic equalizer with equalization and flexible dynamics processing
Just like most equalizers, TB FlX allows you to move 5 nodes a frequency axis and defining a frequency-dependent gain.
TB FlX is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
- About 100 parameters
- 5 nodes
- 3-node dynamics editor
- ‘Classic’ or ‘intelligent’ compressor curves
- Spectrum editor and compressor editor
- Dry/wet control
- Intelligent widening algorithm
- Integrated output spectrum analyzer
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Mitigated a Cubase bug that could cause a crash when scanning plugins
- Removed power on/off dependency on soft bypass
- Fixed VU meter lights on Windows XP