TB FlX is a cross-platform audio plugin that provides a mix between an equalizer and a dynamic processor.
Just like most equalizers, TB FlX allows you to move 5 nodes a frequency axis and defining a frequency-dependent gain.
TB FlX is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
Here are some key features of "TB FlX":
· About 100 parameters
· 5 nodes
· 3-node dynamics editor
· ‘Classic’ or ‘intelligent’ compressor curves
· Spectrum editor and compressor editor
· Dry/wet control
· Intelligent widening algorithm
· Integrated output spectrum analyzer
· AU / VST host
· The parameter communication between the plugin and the host is disabled.
· Hosts will not store the settings of the trial/evaluation plugins upon save.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added spectrum analyzer mode selector (Total energy, only, side only, or off)