TB EZCompressor is a dynamic range processor with only one single knob. All you have to do is to specify the amount of dynamic range reduction that you want to obtain.
TB EZCompressor’s advanced signal analysis algorithms will automatically and continuously adjust all the typical compressor parameters that are normally so time consuming to tweak.
Here are some key features of "TB EZCompressor":
· Zero-latency processing, allowing for studio and live operation
· Support of all sampling rates from 11 to 192 kHz
· Fully automated – only one control to specify the maximum amount of dynamic range reduction
· Visual feedback on the input level and the amount of dynamic range reduction that is achieved
· Based on the VST 2.4 specification to allow compatibility with virtually all host programs
· VST 2.4 or AU host
· 1 GHz or higher processor
· Parameter communication between the plugin and the host is disabled.
· The settings will not be stored with your audio project by the host program.
· Parameter automation may not work appropriately for trial versions.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added check marks to drop-down menus
· Added control and alt key modifiers to lock x/y-only movement for nodes
· Added snap to zero functionality for nodes
· Various GUI redraw CPU complexity reductions
· Slightly increased font size in almost all plugins for better readability on high-resolution screens