TB Barricade 3.0.5
TB Barricade comes with support for digital peak meters, RMS meters, and gain/attenuation meters, all with peak hold functionality.
The meter scales also support the k-system (k12, k14, and k20) layout and ballastics. Last but not least, true peak / inter-sample peak (ISP) detection circuits that are in line with EBU R-128, ATSC A/85 and ITU-R BS.1770 allow to generate true-peak compliant audio signals.
- Fixed delay (511 samples)
- Adjustable input and output gains
- Adjustable look ahead, attack and release times
- ISP detection with DC compensation for EBU R128 and ATSC A/85 true peak compliance
- User-controllable stereo linking
- Monitor function to listen to the limiter operation without loudness gain
- Peak, K12, K14 or K20 output metering including RMS according to the Katz metering specifications
- User-selectable AES17 3dB correction for RMS meters
- Support of all sampling rates from 22 to 192 kHz
- Based on the VST 2.4 specification to allow compatibility with virtually all host programs
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- Mitigated a Cubase bug that could cause a crash when scanning plugins
- Removed power on/off dependency on soft bypass
- Fixed VU meter lights on Windows XP