TB Barricade is a simple yet very effective and transparent brickwall limiter that is suitable for individual tracks as well as mastering work.
TB Barricade comes with support for digital peak meters, RMS meters, and gain/attenuation meters, all with peak hold functionality.
The meter scales also support the k-system (k12, k14, and k20) layout and ballastics. Last but not least, true peak / inter-sample peak (ISP) detection circuits that are in line with EBU R-128, ATSC A/85 and ITU-R BS.1770 allow to generate true-peak compliant audio signals.
Here are some key features of "TB Barricade":
· Fixed delay (511 samples)
· Adjustable input and output gains
· Adjustable look ahead, attack and release times
· ISP detection with DC compensation for EBU R128 and ATSC A/85 true peak compliance
· User-controllable stereo linking
· Monitor function to listen to the limiter operation without loudness gain
· Peak, K12, K14 or K20 output metering including RMS according to the Katz metering specifications
· User-selectable AES17 3dB correction for RMS meters
· Support of all sampling rates from 22 to 192 kHz
· Based on the VST 2.4 specification to allow compatibility with virtually all host programs
· VST 2.4 or AU host
· 1 GHz or higher processor
· Parameter communication between the plugin and the host is disabled.
· The settings will not be stored with your audio project by the host program.
· Parameter automation may not work appropriately for trial versions.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added check marks to drop-down menus
· Added control and alt key modifiers to lock x/y-only movement for nodes
· Added snap to zero functionality for nodes
· Various GUI redraw CPU complexity reductions
· Slightly increased font size in almost all plugins for better readability on high-resolution screens
· Fixed GUI display bug when automating input gain level
· Improved auto-saturation algorithm