Syrah 2.4.8 Build 14778
A creative, versatile and adaptive-dynamics processor
Using parts of our exquisite ‘BitterSweet’ technology, our new adaptive-dynamics technology, and our well-recognized level independent dynamics processing, Syrah will be well suited as a creative versatile processor for recording and mixing, as well as for delicate and demanding mastering tasks.
User Interface and Workflow:
As you may notice, the controls are not the usual suspects found on a dynamics processor, instead, the controls provided typically affect more than one parameter in the underlying algorithms, with everything carefully tweaked allowing for creative processing still ensuring the finest sound achievable.
The built in preset manager and the preset morphing slider, provides instant and intuitive control of all parameters and controls. In a second, with a simple one-click operation, everything is copied from one of the two preset slots to the other. even during playback.
- Signal Processing Features:
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing.
- Dry Mix control (Dry/Wet with gain compensation) allowing for parallel processing or for blending some of the original "peak" into the processed signal.
- Clipper, a discrete peak limiter at the very last stage of the processing chain rounding off the peaks smooth and musically.
- Bypass routes the incoming signal direct to the output for a true smooth transition between processed and clean signal.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Main Enhancements:
- Mac OSX Mountain Lion Support
- Main Fixes: