Synthesia is a cross-platform musical game that will help you learn how to play the piano the fun way.
You will be able to play all types of music, such as classical, holiday music, or even the music from your favorite video game.
Furthermore, in the melody practice mode, the application will wait for you to play the correct note before moving on. You can also enable musical notation for any song or leave it turned off and just enjoy the falling notes.
Note: in order to use the learning pack features, you must purchase them on the developer's website.
Here are some key features of "Synthesia":
· Learn to play music on your real keyboard.
· Practice left or right handed parts separately.
· Slow songs down while learning new parts.
· Play on your PC or your Mac.
· Synthesia can play any MIDI file.
· Includes ten fantastic video game piano arrangements from Game Music Themes!
· Open source and always free.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· NEW: Faster/easier way to hold onto and enter your Learning Pack key: there is now a shorter code that can be used to look up the longer version from the website automatically. You only need to remember a few letters/numbers.
· NEW: Exotic keyboards that send "All Notes Off" instead of "Note Off" messages are now handled correctly (or at least as correctly as they can be).
· FIX: Using only input devices that don't have their note range set will no no longer skip all notes in melody practice. Instead, their range will be treated as though they have the full 88 keys available.
· FIX: Don't reset newly added finger hints with the rest of the stats that are reset when a song is restarted.
· FIX: iPad: In-app purchases should no longer fail during the validation step.
· FIX: Removing songs or folders in your filesystem while Synthesia is running should no longer cause a crash.
· FIX: Settings can now be saved/loaded again for Windows users with Unicode characters in their usernames.
· FIX: Sheet mus...