Put Flashback on a track or master fader and it faithfully records all incoming audio in its streaming RAM buffer. Press the Freeze button and it transfers a snapshot to its frozen buffer, which you then save via AudioSuite.
Meanwhile, the streaming buffer continues capturing all incoming audio. Flashback may change the way you view recording, forever.
Here are some key features of "Flashback":
· Streaming/frozen dual-buffer switchover design never misses a sample between buffer freezes
· Overflow feature allows Flashback to continue capturing new audio once buffer is full
· Audio stored at the true sample rate and bit depth in core memory
· Unique design combines RTAS for audio capture and AudioSuite for track-writing operations
· Adjustable buffer size from 1 to 15 minutes
· Stereo and mono capability
· Optimized CPU usage with zero performance-to-delay correlation
· Pro Tools
· 14 days trial