SuperCollider is an OS X programming language and environment created for algorithmic composition and real-time audio synthesis.
SuperCollider comes with an object oriented language that functions as a network client.
SuperCollider is used by musicians, artists and scientist who need to work with sound.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· sclang startup file moved to thisProcess.platform.userConfigDir +/+ "sclang.scd" - tb
· library configuration file moved to thisProcess.platform.userConfigDir +/+ "sclang.cfg" - tb
· only warn about FunctionDef not being inlined if a compiler flag is set - ds
· new help system (SCDoc) - jli
· new help browser (HelpBrowser) - jle/jli
· bitwise ops (> & | ^) on ugens - jli
· new VarLag ugen - rk/jli
· new method: Node-onFree, run function when node finishes - jli
· new method: Help.methodArgs(string) - jli
· sced and sced3 updates - jli
· WiiMote.discover now returns device object, or nil if failed - jli
· LocalIn now has an input for initial value - jr/jli
· allow Bus-asMap symbols in \freq and friends in patterns - jli
· /b_free also free's sndfile if open (like /b_close) - jli
· VDiskIn and DiskIn sets done flag (to be used by Done.kr or FreeSelfWhenDone.kr) - jli
· Demand sets done flag (to be used by Done.kr or FreeSelfWhenDone.kr) - jli
· Warn when extensions overwrites methods in main class lib, unless pu...