The Summit Audio TLA-100A is the "set-and-forget" compressor, with a program-dependent nature that works with the signal to provide optimal performance without constant tweaking.
Summit Audio TLA-100A's ease-of-use and warm, rich sound is why it is still after a long time regarded as an industry standard for mixing, tracking and live usage.
Both tube and solid state technologies are combined in this innovative design which has made the TLA-100A a tried-and-true choice for vocals, in addition to bass, drums and guitar.
While being true to the simplicity of the original, additional features have been added to the plug-in that bring the TLA-100A capabilities up-to-date with modern production techniques.
The plug-in features: Parallel Compression, Saturation Control and Low Cut Filtering, expanding the possibilities of this classic workhorse, while maintaining the sound characteristics expected from this venerable compressor.
Here are some key features of "Summit Audio TLA-100A":
· The first and only Summit Audio plug-in
· Easy to use
· Built-in parallel compression and detector filtering
· Each and every component carefully modeled.
· Modeled output distortion, easily controlled with the Saturation knob.
· Extremely analog behavior of frequencies, phase, distortion, attack, release, etc.
· 1 GB RAM
· Minimum screen resolution: 1024x768 pixels
· Any VST, VST3, AudioUnits, AAX, or RTAS compatible host application
· Pro Tools: version higher than 7.0
· iLok USB key and the latest Pace Interlok drivers
· 20 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· All changes up to 1.3.4
· VST3: Fixed latency compensation
· Active EQ: Fixed a problem causing audio spikes when changing values