TS-999 SubScreamer has been developed to accurately model its real harware counterpart, built for Subhuman guitarists Matteo Buti and Elia Murgia by Ignite Amps in 2010.
The TS-999 SubScreamer core circuit was inspired by the most famous green “808” overdrive pedal, and it was enhanced with additional features in order to increase its versatility.
TS-999 SubScreamer can easily add dirt and bite to clean guitar tones, as well as make the amplifier distortion sound tighter, more focused and more responsive to picking, avoiding low-end muddiness and high-end fizz.
Every single component on the signal path of the real analog circuit has been taken into account and modeled in the best possible way to match the original sound, keeping an eye to CPU performances and real-time playability at the same time.
TS-999 is meant to be used as an overdrive pedal for live playing, tracking or mixing inside hosts capable of VST or AU Plug-Ins support.
Here are some key features of "TS-999 SubScreamer":
· Dynamic 2N3904 BJT input and output buffers analog modeling
· Dynamic 1N4148 diode clipping circuit analog modeling
· Op-amp saturation analog modeling
· Symmetric / Asymmetric clipping mode
· Normal / Fat bass response mode
· Mono / Stereo processing support
· Switchable Input and Output Buffer modeling to decrease CPU usage
· Selectable oversampling rate (up to 8x)
· Variable Input Level control for better response to different pickups
· Double precision (64 bit) floating point mathematical model
· Fully automatable controls
· Zero latency
· AU/VST hosts
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug causing Windows versions to not be recognized as VST plug-ins on some systems
· Updated denormal numbers handling