Stompy is a free OS X host for VST instruments designed to route Traktor's decks to any VST effect. You will be able to easily map the parameters of the effect to any hardware MIDI controller.
Additionally, the BPM of the effect will be synchronized with Traktor's BPM. Also, Stompy can host VSTs that can be BPM-synced or routed to Traktor.
Note that although the goal of Stompy is to work with Traktor, you can also use in as a standalone VST host application.
Stompy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Here are some key features of "Stompy":
· Apply VST effects to Traktor's decks
· Syncs to Traktor's BPM for delay / glitch FX
· Route VST instruments through Traktor's live input and sync these to Traktor's BPM
· TouchOSC layout included so you can control your VST with your iPad
· Map VST parameters to any MIDI controller
· Store your favourite controllers / VST effects as presets
· Traktor 2.1.1 or later