The DDMF StereooeretS audio effect is a two-band stereo width processor which allows you to shape the stereo image of a mix in a very flexible way.
With StereooeretS you will be able to increase the stereo fiels as much as desired, but without losing punch in the low end from removing too much "oomph" from the center channel.
Furthermore, StereooeretS will split up the audio in a high- and a low frequency part and lets you adjust the width, gain and even pan of both bands independently
Here are some key features of "StereooeretS":
· Can be fed with L-R as well as M-S signals.
· Phase of both channels can be flipped.
· Solo option for all bands and channels to help you hear what you are doing.
· Built-in stereo field analyzer to prevent phase issues.
· AU or VST Host
· Noise bursts will be added every now and then.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· All DDMF plugins are now available in RTAS (Protools) format (except the plugin chainer Metaplugin, for legal reasons). The new format is available for all owners of the current versions for free. AAX (the upcoming Protools format) versions will follow later this year, this update will also be free.