This is the free updater for Nuendo - a powerful cross-platform mixing console for professionals. Nuendo offers an advanced set of features within an intuitive yet versatile audio post for high-end music production.
Nuendo is designed to be used in the film, music, TV or media industry. Moreover, you will be able to profit from Nuendo's emphasis on daily production routines: speed, workflow and reliability.
Here are some key features of "Steinberg Nuendo":
· Advanced audio post-production environment
· High-end channel strip and mixing console
· Sound-matching technology
· MemZap quick-jump function
· Post-production sound effects library
· State-of-the-art surround productions
· Voice recording and language dubbing
· Loudness measurement
· Previously installed version on Nuendo
· 1024 MB RAM
· CoreAudio compatible audio hardware
· Display resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels
· 4 GB of free hard disk space
· QuickTime 7.1 and video card supporting OpenGL 1.2 (OpenGL 2.0 recommended) required for video playback
· USB-eLicenser and USB component connector
· DVD-ROM drive with dual-layer support required for installation
· Internet connection required for license activation
· Intel Core processor (Intel Core Duo recommended)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The Functions menu in the MixConsole now offers an entry to toggle "Constrain Delay Compensation" on/off
· The Channel Configuration in the Channel Edit window is now readable in the window title bar.
· Channels locked to the left or right zone are now separated with a small gap between the unlocked channels.
· The scrolling behavior for multiple linked MixConsoles has been improved.
· It is now possible again to set "Sync Selection in Project Window and MIxConsole" in the Preferences under Project & MixConsole.
· For each MixConsole window it is now possible to toggle "Scroll to selected Channel" individually from the Functions menu.
· The visual indication of "Bypass" and "Disabled" has been improved for Channel Strip modules and the Equalizer.
· The visual indication of "PRE" or "POST" of MixConsole Sends has been improved.
· Underneath the name label of each channel the channel width will be displayed (if MixConsole Score Editor
· When selecting a symbol in the symbol ins...