Spectral Machine 1.0.2
A frequency-domain audio plug-in
Note: The Spectral Machine plug-in is cross-platform and it works on both Mac OS X and Windows.
- General Purpose Effects:
- Delay Spectral Bands Apply separate delays to different spectral bands, with individual control over the amount of feedback in each band!
- Spectral Freeze Click the "Fire" button to freeze the sound, which then decays at different rates for high and low frequencies. Click the "Reset" button to unfreeze.
- Sample & Hold Similar to Spectral Freeze, but it automatically retriggers at a specified interval.
- 3 AM A tremolo effect with individual control over the modulation rate and depth in three frequency bands.
- 3-Band Filter Precise control over the gain in three user-selected frequency bands.
- Spectral Peak/Notch Lets you boost or attenuate an arbitrarily narrow frequency band around a specified frequency.
- Oscillating Peak/Notch Interesting peak/notch effect with an oscillating center frequency.
- Monophonic Effects (for monophonic sources such as solo voice, clarinet, sax, etc.):
- Pitch Shift Frequency-domain transposition with timbre preservation.
- Harmonize Multiple transposition with timbre preservation
- Pitch Quantizer Nudge each note to the nearest semitone, for pitch correction or to create an interesting vocal effect.
- Pitch Isolate Isolates the tonal portion from the rest of the sound.
- Sine / Noise Gives you independent control over the sinusoidal and noise/transient portions of the sound.
- Spectral Shapeshifter Lets you change the shape of vocal formants (spectral envelope) without affecting the pitch.
- Vibrato Frequency-modulates only the sinusoidal component.
- Robotization Changes the pitch to a fixed frequency for a robotic effect.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!