SpectraLayers Pro is a cross-platform audio editing application that features unprecedented sound shaping capabilities combined with a truly unique workflow.
SpectraLayers Pro allows you to explore audio data on a multidimensional spectral display. Also, you will be able to unmix audio files into discrete component layers using a variety of smart editing tools. Process extracted layers individually in an unlimited number of ways.
SpectraLayers will prove to be a core application for engineers, audio-for-video editors, sound designers, archivists, and professionals who demand the deepest audio analysis tools.
In other words, SpectraLayers provides today's most advanced editing tools to an eminently affordable and approachable platform - available for both Mac and PC.
Here are some key features of "SpectraLayers Pro":
· Smart editing tools
· Layer-to-layer copy/paste
· View, modify, and draw tools
· Three-step audio extraction
· VST effects
· Noise reduction
· Intel dual-core processor (quad-core processor recommended)2 GB RAM
· 2 GB of free hard disk space (for temporary files)
· OpenGL 2.1 compatible graphics card with 256MB
· 1280x720 display resolution
· CoreAudio-compatible audio hardware
· 15 days trial
· Saving and other features are disabled.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for VST shell plug-ins.
· Added support to use left-click+Ctrl (left-click+Command on Mac) while dragging to scroll the display.
· When merging layers using the Merge Down command, the phase of the merged layer now matches the phase of the bottom layer before merging.
· Fixed a bug that caused edits made in an external editor to be ignored if the editor was open when choosing Process > IO > External Wave Editor.
· Fixed a bug that prevented the Gamma control from being adjusted fully with keyboard shortcuts.
· Fixed a bug that caused an incorrect number of harmonics to be extracted when using the Extract: Harmonics tool.